Post Reply  Post Thread 

Ellerslie Car Show
socram
Not all older Brits are bad...

Group: Registered
Ellerslie Car Show

Sunday Feb 11th. A good mix of concours nuts (you have to admire their dedication...), and those who just have interesting cars. The active autotest was impressive last year - especially the Walbran MG Midget with K series power.

Mustang are expecting 100 cars, and Saturday, there are Classic runs all over the place, so give 'em a wave...

09-02-2007 07:45 AM
Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
frd1
I want 6 stars!

RE: Ellerslie Car Show

socram, did you go?

11-02-2007 07:22 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
socram

Sure did - though I didn't stay all day. A recent spell under the surgeon's knife was still to the forefront of my mind during the warm sunshine! Took the MGB. Other GT car not on the road, but look out next year, as I'm hoping the V8 will be ready... if I'm not bankrupted first.

Good display of Zephyrs!

22-02-2007 06:44 PM
Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
MG mad

socram Wrote:

Sunday Feb 11th.  A good mix of concours nuts (you have to admire their dedication...), and those who just have interesting cars.  The active autotest was impressive last year - especially the Walbran MG Midget with K series power.

<----That midget there Smile Yep I was there again, good fun and of course a great weekend for MG Big Grin

12-03-2007 06:34 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
socram

Welcome aboard MG mad. Wondered how long it would take you to find this message board.... Look forward to your contributions, especially pushing Brit cars forwards (and sideways in your case....) Sold my MGB last week, just before the MaG came out with the advert in it. New owner was at Taupo in the Classic Trial, but due to family illness, we missed it. Pukekohe this coming weekend.

12-03-2007 01:18 PM
MG mad

Cheers socram, yeah did take a while for me to find.... Unfortunately won't be at pukekohe, I've got my g/f's MGF to do an engine swap on, and some new throttle bodies to get setup for the midget before the clubsport nationals at Easter Smile

13-03-2007 07:36 AM

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: